As it’s New Year’s Eve we thought today would be the perfect day to share our Strawberry Daiquiri recipe with you!
Deliciously sweet, with a lime twist, we can’t think of a better way to spend our evening other than blitzing up a few of these cocktails.
Recipe serves 1
- 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 85g fresh, ripe strawberries (can use frozen if fresh aren’t available)
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp sugar
- 25cl white rum (if you want a virgin cocktail, leave the rum out)
- Add the lime juice, strawberries, vanilla, rum and sugar to a blender
- Blitz until smooth then add the ice and blend again until smooth
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and serve immediately.