In our latest podcast episode, we were joined by Guest Baker Emma Roache. Of course, we just had to ask her what her favourite recipe is!
Emma recommended that we give Nigella Lawson’s White Chocolate Mint Mousse a go, and we must say, it sounds delicious!
This recipe is definitely one for those who have a sweet tooth. For those who don’t, try swapping out the white chocolate for dark chocolate instead.
- 255g white chocolate broken into small pieces
- 225g double cream
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 6 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Put the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and sit it over a pan of simmering water. Stir gently every now and again until it melts. Set aside to cool slightly
- In another bowl, whip the cream, egg white and peppermint extract together until you get soft peaks
- Put a big dollop of cream into the cooled chocolate and mix
- Gently fold the chocolate mixture into the cream
- Divide the mixture between 6 small glasses (60ml in each)
- Chill in the fridge or pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Decorate with the mint leaves, serve and enjoy. The perfect finish to your next dinner party!